Advanced Job Search
to the previous page.
Doctoral Candidate Positions - Photovoltaics
University of Luxembourg
Full title - Six Doctoral Candidate (Ph.D. student) positions in the field of photovoltaics (M/F)
The University of Luxembourg invites applications for six Doctoral Candidate (Ph.D student) positions in the field of photovoltaics in the department of Physics and Materials Science:
Six Doctoral Candidate (Ph.D. student) positions in the field of photovoltaics (M/F)
• Fixed-term contract up to 4 years
• Full-time (40 hrs/week)
• Employee and student status
The department of Physics and Materials Science has six open positions in photovoltaics related to thin film solar cells.
The positions cover from fundamental theoretical solid state physics through wet and dry synthesis of semiconductors for next generation thin film solar cells to advanced material and device characterization techniques.
All the positions are externally funded, including one industry funded project.
The department has four groups working on semiconductors and photovoltaics with a total team size of around 30 researchers.
The chosen doctoral candidates will be enrolled in our doctoral school, and receive dedicated topic and soft skill training.
• Leading photovoltaic research
• Preparation of Ph.D thesis and scientific publications
• Assist in outreach and teaching on occasion
• Excellent Masters in physics, materials science, chemistry, or similar
• Self-motivated, committed and curious
• Creative and independent thinker
• Very good knowledge of English
• Good oral communicator
• An exciting topic in the context of renewable energies
• A friendly international team and environment
• Modern, and well equipped labs
• A competitive remuneration
Deadline for applications: 30th October 2019
For more information on the six open positions please visit:
where you will find links to the individual applications.
When applying your application must be in English (letter of motivation, CV, grade record, copy of diplomas, publication list).
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
8 Oct 2019
30 Oct 2019
Academic Jobs EU Ref. No.:
Please quote this number if applying for this job offline.
Send this job to a friend.
Tell a friend about us.
Copyright 2018 Academic Jobs EU Ltd. All Rights Reserved |