Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (Y-mAbs) is now looking for a Senior Radiochemist who will be part of our growing team within Technical Operations.
In this newly established position you will report to the Senior Vice President, Technical Operations.
Y-mAbs is a fast-paced, clinical stage biotech company with offices in New York, USA, and Hørsholm, Denmark.
Y-mAbs has opened two Investigational New Drug Applications in the USA for our two lead products with development in pivotal phase II and phase II/III, respectively.
Y-mAbs also plans to initiate new clinical trials in both Europe and USA this year. Furthermore, our innovative pipeline is expected to result in more clinical activity in near future.
As our Senior Radiochemist you will be responsible for the radiolabeling of clinical and potential commercial products for Y-mAbs development programs.
You will be the key person in coordinating the various activities in collaboration with our CMO partners, which consists of both private companies and academia laboratories.
You will be working from both the office in Hørsholm and at the Hevesy Laboratory (DTU Nutech). We are currently working with radioisotopes of iodine (I-131) and lutetium (Lu-177) for internal radiotherapy treating pediatric cancers.
• Develop and qualify processes and equipment for radiolabeling of antibodies together with external academic and industrial partners
• Provide expertise within the establishment of manufacturing and quality control equipment to enable the production and release of radiolabeled antibodies for clinical and commercial use
• Provide and review GMP procedures and process documentation for authorities’ approval
• Support writing of documents concerning radiochemistry for regulatory filings
• Knowledge on general radiation safety and handling of hazardous materials according to local regulations
• Developing radiolabeling of new products and conjugation of chelating agents to be radiolabeled
Personal and professional qualifications:
• You hold a Master or a Ph.D. degree in chemistry, physics, engineering or equivalent with special knowledge about radiochemistry
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the production of PET biomarkers or radiolabeling of medicinal products for clinical or commercial supply
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and managerial skills
• Excellent attention to detail in the execution of job responsibilities
• Our company language is English, so your communication in both written and spoken English is fluent
• An exciting work environment where challenging assignments will come your way
• Great office location at DTU Science Park including canteen and easy parking
• Competitive salary package including pension and health insurance
For more details about the job or our company, please contact Torben Lund-Hansen, SVP Technical Operations at +45 7026 1414. Please note that all applications must be submitted in English and will be treated confidentially.
Deadline: please apply by email to email@example.com. Applications will be evaluated continuously.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S is a Danish affiliate of Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc., which is located in New York.
Our mission is to discover, develop and deliver novel antibody therapeutics for the treatment of both pediatric and adult cancer patients.