Back to the previous page.
Professorships - Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
The faculty of Engineering and Architecture has 17 vacancies for professorships, starting from October 1, 2019 (with application deadline on March 5th, 2019).
It concerns the following positions:
Information and Application Process Instructions
More details concerning these vacancies can be found at
- candidates should hold a PhD or a degree recognized as equivalent;
- candidates are required to have at least two years of postdoctoral experience on the starting date;
- candidates are required to have research experience in the field of study concerned, proved by recent publications in national and international peer reviewed journals and/or books;
- having experience in international mobility, amongst others through participation in research programs at research institutions not linked to the university where the highest degree was obtained, is recommended;
- candidates are required to possess the necessary didactic skills to realize academic competencies with university students;
- having positively evaluated experience with procured and/or organized education on an academic level is recommended;
- professionalization of education is recommended.