Ghent University invests in 21 new professorships, embedded in interdisciplinary consortia with research generating a significant and relevant impact, academic, social and/or economic.
For more information, see: www.ugent.be/21zap
Three of these professorships, starting on February 1, 2019, will be embedded in the 'Urban Waste and Circular Economy' consortium (application deadline on October 16, 2018).
It concerns the following positions:
• full-time Assistant Professor Tenure Track or Associate Professor in the discipline of Transition Governance and Socio-technical System Innovation on Circular Economy (Req ID 11675);
• full-time Assistant Professor Tenure Track, Associate Professor or Full Professor in the discipline of Photochemical Process Intensification (Req ID 11676);
• full-time Assistant Professor Tenure Track, Associate Professor or Full Professor in the discipline of Urban Waste Valorization (Req ID 11677).
• candidates should hold a PhD or a degree recognized as equivalent;
• candidates are required to have at least two years of postdoctoral experience on the starting date;
• candidates are required to have research experience in the field of study concerned, proved by recent publications in national and international peer reviewed journals and/or books;
• having experience in international mobility, amongst others through participation in interdisciplinary research programs at research institutions not linked to the university where the highest degree was obtained, is recommended;
• candidates are required to possess the necessary didactic skills to realize academic competencies with university students;
• having positively evaluated experience with provided and/or organized education on an academic level is recommended;
• professionalisation of education is recommended.
Information and Application Process Instructions
More details concerning these vacancies can be found at www.ugent.be/en/work (click on Professorial staff)