Distinguished Postdoc Research Fellowship (US$ 50K per year) at Zhejiang University
Zhejiang University (ranked TOP 3 in China) invites qualified applicants for the 2017 Distinguished Postdoc Research Fellowship. The research position is in the area of nano-sensors. The Postdoc Research Fellow can serve as Principal Investigator for NSFC project. The associated research team is actively collaborating with top researchers around the world, including those from University of Cambridge and Stanford University.
The university has a newly-built cleanroom (100 class) and all the key instruments for nanofabrication and characterization, including EBL, EUV lithography (Karl Suss MA6), DIRE (Oxford Plasma lab system 100), optical lithography, ICP, ALD (Kurt J. Lesker), E-beam evaporator (Angstrom), CVD, PECVD, AFM, SEM, Raman, RTP, XPS, Logic Analyzer (Tektronix TLA 6202), low-temperature probe station, Network Analyzer (R&S ZVA67, 67GHz), Keyence con-focal microscope, etc.
We seek candidates with PhD degree in electrical engineering, optical engineering, applied physics, material sciences, or a related field, preferably from a TOP 100 World University.
• Solid understanding in semiconductor physics, solid-state devices, and optoelectronics
• Hands-on experience in 2D nanomaterials, nano-sensors, or optoelectronic devices
• Ability to conduct high-quality independent research
• Excellent track record in research publication
• Clean-room experience: a great plus
Salary, Compensation and Benefits:
• Annual salary: RMB 300,000 ( = US$ 50,000 )
• Housing subsidized by the university, tax-refund (for a non-Chinese citizen) and other fringe benefits
• After two years of post-doc research, qualified candidate can be promoted to a tenure-track assistant professor with starting annual salary of US $ 60,000
Please email the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (send to both addresses)
• 3-5 Representative journal papers
• Copy of Ph.D. thesis (if graduated)
• Contact information of four references